When your company has decided to purchase a virtual data room for any purpose, it will take you some time to find something that suits you. Onehub Data Room is one of the leading VDR providers with over a million customers worldwide, it may have something to offer you. In this article, we will do a detailed review of Onehub VDR and talk about the features and capabilities of this provider.
Basic Features of Onehub Data Room
Onehub Data Room started providing its services in 2007, the developers of the program simply got tired of all those complicated and inconvenient programs for mergers and acquisitions and due diligence. Since they had, to some extent, bitter experience, they were able to create a program that took into account all the disadvantages of previous programs and was able to offer a lot more improved functions. Onehub helps solve the problems associated with the transaction process and the exchange of confidential documentation.
Onehub has a wide range of collaboration features that speed up and optimize your company’s operations, provides robust security methods, and has all the necessary certifications to offer its services in a wide variety of industries, including healthcare organizations.
Key Features of Onehub Data Room
Onehub doesn’t provide any unique or rarest features, but they are of sufficient quality, easy to use, and offer everything you need to make your transactions run efficiently and smoothly. So, the list of features in this space includes:
- Simplified data uploading and organizing – Use mass uploading and drag-and-drop and auto-indexing features to quickly upload files. The virtual data room allows you to use the full-text search feature so your potential customers can find and browse the documents they need in half the time
- Advanced security features – VDR offers watermarking of documents to increase security against data leakage, built-in login forms so that all authorized and invited users can log in securely. Role-Based Access Control allows administrators to decide with a single click what access a user will have to your documents and you can view a list of roles to see what different users will see according to their level of access
- Sharing tools – Inside the space, users can securely exchange messages and documents, approve any files and use the electronic signature feature to sign documents. Users can leave comments about documents of interest to them, and receive automatic email notifications of any updates or changes within the VDR
- Pricing – Onehub offers its customers four pricing plans, you can choose the terms of the one that best suits your capabilities. All plans come with monthly and yearly billing. Providers offer a 14-day trial
- Interface customization – Simplicity is a priority for the provider. They try to keep things as simple as possible, especially when it comes to the interface. The display is intuitive and user-friendly, flexible, and even includes branding options so that the interface, sign-in system, an invitation letter look in line with your company logo and color scheme
In addition, Onehub offers customer support that will assist you at any time of the day, any day of the week, or holiday. Contact support via live chat, email, or phone. You will also be provided with the necessary training materials in the form of documentation and personal consultations to ensure that you find all the features you need and understand what they are for.